Wednesday, March 05, 2008

The Hot and Cool Boys of Lost!

I know we here at Buzz Blog Girls love LOST (and especially the boys!). Since it's cool and hot week, I wanted to talk about two notable guys who often get missed in our "discussions". Both of these guys have sexy accents, questionable past careers and stay out of romantic triangles!

HOT
Naveen Andrews! Do we need to say anything else? "Sayid" spends his time on the island making ratty tanks and cargos look good and making being a tech-geek cool! I never thought seeing a man break someone's neck with a "breakdance" move could be so hot (check out season 3 finale of LOST to see the move!) He's a man of fiery emotion and from the "flash forwards" something to make up for!


COOL
Daniel Day Kim as "Jin" is a man of a few words, but he has the cool guy thing down! Love that poker face he can put on and that amazing acting ability. Did you know English is his first language and all this "learning to speak English" is the biggest acting challenge of his life? From his dodgy past profession, to his devoted love for his wife and to-be-born child, and his kick-ass abilities with a fishing pole, this guy is "coolness" personified.

Who are your favorite LOST boys?
-----------------------------
Dona Sarkar-Mishra
HOW TO SALSA IN A SARI - out NOW!

7 comments:

TinaFerraro said...

Dona, I've made sure Jack, Sawyer (and this week, Desmond) got their due here at the Buzz Girls Blog, and it's so nice to see some of my other favorite LOST guys, Sayid and Jin here!

Me said...

Okay, we all know that I'm remiss in LOST-watching (I've only seen Season One) but I definitely vote for Naveen. He just has that sexy-hot look in his eyes. Yum!

stephhale said...

I love Jin! It must be so hard for him not to say very much.
These guys still pale in comparison to Sawyer though. :)
Tina, I wonder what nicknames Sawyer would call us? :)

TinaFerraro said...

Steph, there's a Sawyer nickname generator on the ABC website! You should check it out some time. He would call me "Betty," but I wasn't exactly sure what that meant. 'Cause I'm a bubble-headed blonde like Veronica's friend?

Keri Mikulski said...

I think I'm going to start to watch Lost. :)

Anonymous said...

Hey Buzz Girls!

As Dona already knows, I'm a HUGE Lost fanatic so I simply have to chime in on this discussion. I'm not picky about my Lost guys. I'd take Sayid, Jack, Desmond, or Sawyer. After last week, Desmond at the top of my list, though.

I can't wait for the show tonight! :-)

Heather Davis said...

I'm not a LOST watcher either, but cute boys!! I vote for that Sawyer guy. :)

Hugs,

Heath