Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Proud of my Alma Mater!

If you went to a "football school," you know how important January 7th was to me and my Crimson Tide from The University of Alabama! My boys soundly defeated the #2 Texas Longhorns in the BCS Title Game to win their THIRTEENTH national championship.



I waited seventeen years for this and I'm sooooooooo proud of the class, sportsmanship, and blood, sweat, and tears that my team exemplified all season.

Can I get a hearty "ROLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL TIDE ROLL!!!!"

Do you love college football? Is there a team you're rampant for? Leave your comment and let us know.

Hugs,
Marley = )

P.S. Check out my blog for a cool contest to win an advanced copy of GHOST HUNTRESS: THE REASON out in May!

2 comments:

stephhale said...

I have to admit that I'm not a big sports fan, Marley. But when I heard that AL won, I just knew you would be SO excited!!!

The Golfing Librarian said...

I have 2 favorite teams; Washington State University and whoever is playing the University of Washington!!! GO COUGS!