Saturday, May 07, 2011

Closing out Discovery Week!

We here at Books Boys Buzz have been celebrating the gorgeous and giving Marley Gibson's THE DISCOVERY all week. I hope you've enjoyed hearing about all the things we've enjoyed discovering lately and had a chance to enter our great contest!

What have I discovered lately that I love?

White Coffee - Has anyone heard of this? White coffee is basically coffee beans that are *very* lightly roasted to preserve most of the caffeine and not introduce too much acidity. The resulting coffee that's brewed is sweet, milky and amazingly good. This is the best thing for those "desserty" coffee drinks like mochas or caramel macchiatos. There's a li'l drive through near my place that makes this and is my new favorite way to start my day!

Early mornings - the aformentioned helps me get up and at 'em in a hurry! But seriously, now that spring is (kind of) here in the Pacific Northwest, I find myself waking up at 5 am every morning--no alarm needed! I love having those wee early hours of the day to myself to get some writing in, playing with the cat and just relaxing time. Yay for secret hours in a day!

Asos.com - this lovely British website has wonderful cutting edge fashion from across the pond at some reasonable prices! If you haven't seen it yet, definitely check it out!

Have a lovely weekend, darling readers! Please leave comments to enter Marley's contest and make sure to grab a copy of the wonderful THE DISCOVERY today!

--Dona

8 comments:

TinaFerraro said...

White coffee sounds amazing! When I was in Australia, I regularly had something yummy called a "flat white," but I'm pretty sure it was just coffee with milk. I hope to try white coffee soon!

Kari said...

Early mornings are very nice...except when you go to the midnight showing of Thor, and then have to wake up at 6 to study for a test and go to class XD

Steph said...

I am all for trying that white coffee. I have never heard of it before, but I love coffee and I love trying new things, so I am all for testing it out. I also love England, so I need to check out that website. Thanks for sharing!

Llehn said...

I love white coffee!

donnas said...

I have never heard of white coffee. Going to have to keep a look out for it. Thanks for sharing!

sunnynikki said...

While white coffee sounds delish I think that might be too much caffeine for me, I get a little bit excited with the caffeine, better for everyone if I just skip!

1110cg said...

Its sounds cool though I am more of a tea drinker

elaing8 said...

I've never heard of white coffee before.I will have to check it out.Or should I say discover it :D