- Don't overdo with the hair and makeup. Sure, you want to look pretty, but you want to look like yourself. You don't want your kids to laugh at your prom pictures in 15 years.
- Share the ride. In order to save some money, go with a group of friends and split the expense of a limo or van to take you to and from the prom.
- 3. Enjoy yourself at all times. Don't be worried about which person is dressed the best or who paid the most for their gown. Sit back, relax and enjoy the evening. Take it in for all it's worth and treasure the memories.
- 4. Take lots of pictures. Capture the night from start to finish with lots of photographic memories. You'll be glad years later that you did.
5. Don't ruin the night by drinking too much. Sure, it's a celebratory occassion, but don't you want to remember it? Getting ripped and running the risk of making a fool of yourself is not the way to remember this night. You want to get to the after parties sober and enjoy all of the food.
6. Finally, after the prom, you can also donate your prom dressto organizations across the country that will give them away free to eager prom-goers. Check out The Princess Project, which offers a list of such organizations.
Marley = )
Sorority Rush Begins - Spring 2008!
Rush - A Sisterhood Novel
Pledge Class - A Sisterhood Novel
What I'm currently reading: "Venus Envy" by Shannon McKelden