I got tagged over on Facebook for a "25 Random Things About Me," so I thought I would respond here and tag all of our readers for whoever want to weigh in in the comment section are welcome to...and the random thing I think is the most clever...well, I'll send you a copy of any one YA book that you'd like from one of our Buzz Girls.
Here we go...
- I've lived in four (4) states: Massachusetts, Virginia, Texas, Alabama
- My two kitties both have six (6) toes on their back paws.
- I'm a self-taught gourmet chef and I probably own every ridiculous kitchen gadget there is like a mango slicer and a rasper and an apple corer.
- I can sing "O Canada" - in English and in French.
- I think bean sprouts are the creepiest food there is.
- I still have all four (4) wisdom teeth.
- I used to be a child actor in the university town I grew up in. I was in The Sound of Music, The Music Man, The King and I, Showboat, Oklahoma!, and Help! Help! The Globbalinks!
- The first time I flew was when I was five years old and my brother and I rode in a crop-dusting plane.
- I'm allergic to tree nuts.
- I've met three (3) United States presidents.
- I have a photographic memory...which would have come in handy in college had I known then. Doh!
- Watched MTV premiere in August 1981 at my fellow cheerleader, Gwen's, house. She had a satellite!
- Can twirl a baton.
- My hair isn't naturally curly. = )
- I'm the baby of my family by nine (9) years.
- My grandpa was a master carpenter on Broadway and was nominated for a Tony Award.
- I sleep on my stomach.
- I saw a full-bodied apparition at The Stanley Hotel in Estes Park, Colorado back in November. It was...amazing. Total chill bumps and tears when I realized what it was.
- I still listen to my favorite 80s artists just like they're still on the radio: Rick Springfield, Hall and Oates, Journey, Billy Joel.
- Has sat in the chair of the Speaker of the House.
- I'm a cancer survivor.
- I could eat clam chowder for every meal.
- I'm addicted to online Sudoku...up to the "hard" level.
- I Google myself. (LOL!)
- Think that chocolate chip cookie dough is actually better than the baked cookies.
There you have it...25 random things about me. Now it's your turn!!
Marley = )
GHOST HUNTRESS: THE AWAKENING (Coming May 2009, Houghton Mifflin Harcourt)
GHOST HUNTRESS: THE GUIDANCE (Coming October 2009, Houghton Mifflin Harcourt)
GHOST HUNTRESS: THE REASON (Coming May 2010, Houghton Mifflin Harcourt)
CHRISTMAS MIRACLES (Coming October 2009, St. Martin's Press)
SORORITY 101: Zeta or Omega? (Available from Puffin Books)
SORORITY 101: The New Sisters (Available from Puffin Books)