Friday, October 22, 2010

Teen READ Week

The Bee's are celebrating ALA's Teen Read Week. Teen Read Week started in 1998.


Every year teens vote on their Top Ten. How many have you read?


1. Catching Fire by Suzanne Collins

2. City of Glass by Cassandra Clare

3. Heist Society by Ally Carter

4. Shiver by Maggie Shiefvater

5. Hush, Hush by Becca Fitzpatrick

6. Beautiful Creatures by Kami Garcia and Margaret Stohl

7. Along for the Ride by Sarah Dessen

8. If I Stay by Gayle Forman

9. Fire by Kristin Cashore

10. Wintergirls by Laurie Halse Anderson


You can also vote on next years theme here. http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/trw2011
However you celebrate Teen Read Week, try and make it contagious. Make the only text you see this week, the text out of a delicious novel. Happy reading!
xo,
Stephanie
www.stephaniehale.com


3 comments:

Jessica said...

I've read 6 of the 10 and the other 4 are on my TBR list. All the ones that I've read we're great, too! It's a good list this year.

TinaFerraro said...

Wow, Steph, for me it's somewhere between none and all. I've got work to do!

Heather R. Holden said...

Wow, of those books, I've only read SHIVER. And I call myself an avid reader...!