|Tasty ginger cookies.|
Besides, it's always a good idea to keep perspective on the good things that are happening, because sometimes it's too easy to dwell on the bad. Here goes. My list of things that I'm thankful for in 2010.
- my parents (for being here and healthy and always supportive)
- my friends (for same and for letting me whine and keeping me going)
- my agent (for always being ready with a hooray)
- my editor (for helping make those hoorays possible)
- my dog (for always wiggling when I get home)
- the opportunities life has given me
- the opportunities I've made in life
- the infinite resource the internet
- warm blankets on a cold night
- the beautiful blue sky outside my window
As a bonus item for today, I'm thankful for the fabulous RT Book Reviews because they asked us Buzz girls for some advice on how to write YA books and they're posting it on their blog today. (FYI, they have a really great collection of YA news, interviews, and guest posts.)
Now, for the contest. I'm giving away a signed copy of Forgive My Fins.* To enter, comment with your favorite meat-free Thanksgiving dish. (Double points if you include a recipe or a link to one.) I'm going to give this one a try.
* US/Canada only, winners to be announced Monday