Sunday, October 26, 2008

The End of HS Picture Week...


I am the last Buzz girl to post on High School Picture week -- yikes! This little photo (sorry so small) comes to me by way of my HS friend Todd, who so kindly posted the treasure on Facebook. Awesome.... thanks!

Most of my photos are in storage, so I'm actually thankful he put this photo up.

So, here I am at age 14, going into sophomore year with my little new wave do and my vintage-y outfit. Back then, I loved the Smiths, the Cure, Depeche Mode, Yaz, etc. Back then, there was no "alternative" or "goth" there was just new wave, and then there were the kids in all black that in Seattle we called "bat cavers" -- the forerunners of goth, to be sure.

Anyway, so there's me! Love those bangs! :)

Happy Sunday!

hugs,

Heather

Heather Davis is the author of
Never Cry Werewolf - HarperTeen April '09
The Clearing - HMH - Graphia Spring '10


http://www.heatherdavisbooks.com/
http://www.publishersweekly.com/enewsletter/CA6607902/2788.html

4 comments:

TinaFerraro said...

Adorable, Heather. And tell us, did you have to "work" the bangs or did they just fall right?

stephhale said...

That picture is classic, Heather! Um, is there a little something you forgot to mention? ;)

Marley Gibson said...

Look at you, Heather!! Love the pic!! = )

Me said...

Priceless, Heather! Thanks for sharing.