Monday, October 20, 2008

The Guy and Girl Most Likely to Make You Laugh (At Them)

It’s High School Picture Week here at the Buzz Girls, and I’m kicking off with some silly photos from a a super-cute photoshop-type yearbook site.

It’s called Yearbook Yourself. They have prototypes for men and women with various decors and hairstyles reflecting different eras. What I did was to take the same picture you see above (me as a bee!) and plop it into 1964, 1974, 1984 and 1994, accordingly.


The Beatles have 13 singles on the Top 100 Charts at once!


What’s this new thing called a pocket calculator?


I am humming “Do They Know It’s Christmas” by Band Aid


“OMG, Lisa Marie married that kinda cute Michael Jackson!”

Not to be outdone, our Buzz Girl friend, The Golfing Librarian, sent me a few of his own.



I’m calling this one his Beach Boy pose.


And this one The Cowardly Lion.

You might want to jump in with some captions of your own! And if you decide to play with Yearbook Yourself, do come back and let us know!

What I'm Reading: Thirteen Little Blue Envelopes, Maureen Johnson

Tina

Tina Ferraro
The ABC’s of Kissing Boys - releasing January 13, 2009
How to Hook a Hottie
Top Ten Uses for an Unworn Prom Dress
www.tinaferraro.com

13 comments:

The Golfing Librarian said...

Apparently, after I left the Beach Boys, I joined the hair band "Ratt"!

And since were sharing our current reads, I'm reading "Ghost Rider - Travels on the Healing Road" by Neil Peart. (No Marley, not that kind of ghost!)

Marley Gibson said...

LOL Chuck!

These are hilarious!!! = )

Anonymous said...

Hi,
Those photos are hilarious. I tried the link, but got hung up. I'll try again later. Thanks for sharing.

Janie

TinaFerraro said...

Love the band references, Chuck. And yes, you are our honorary Buzz Boy, so thanks for telling us what you're reading!

The Golfing Librarian said...

I prefer to think of myself as the Houseboy here at the BBB Sorority.
BTW, The book is NOT a pleasurable read. In fact, it is rather painful on MANY levels.

Me said...

Oh. My. God. Those are hilarious! Terrifying, but hilarious! Now I want to see actual high school pics to see how closely they match up. I've voting for Tina's second pic and Chuck's first. Come on, confess. Those are your actual senior pics, right? =)

TinaFerraro said...

Oh, Tera, my dream as a teen was to have hair like #2! Mine was all frizzy/curly. I hated it! And actually, I thought I was kinda cute as a #3! :)

stephhale said...

Those are hilarious! Tina, you look awesome with big hair!
And Chuck, well, it takes a strong man to pull off a turtleneck!

The Golfing Librarian said...

Steph,
...and an even stronger woman!

Dona Sarkar-Mishra said...

I LOVE the hair...can't wait till my post on Saturday now!!!

Simone Elkeles said...

Tina, I love the big permed hair because I had that hairdo in the 80's!

And the Golfing Librarian looks very hot, I must say!

The Golfing Librarian said...

Hot like a marching band uniform!

TinaFerraro said...

OMG, Simone, you had that hair? Well, I'm sure you wore it well...