Just like Tera Lynn's post, I find myself in a frenetic whirlwind of events and things to do. My brain is so fried, I don't know if I can compose a proper blog post, so I'll follow TLC's lead with all the things going:
1. Spent the weekend outside of Atlanta at my agent and fabulous author, Deidre Knight's, book launch for her new Gods of Midnight Series with the first book RED FIRE. Here we are enjoying the lovely evening:
2. Stayed up late last night finishing up edits/proofs on the galley of my first ghost book, GHOST HUNTRESS: THE AWAKENING. (Got an e-mail from my editor just now saying she's reading GHOST HUNTRESS: THE GUIDANCE and "is loving it so far!"
3. Doing a last-minute party for the sales desk at my work. Pulling it off tonight at a downtown hotel bar with is really, really nice, so I've got all that going on.
4. Tonight is TV night and I'm sooooooooo far behind on my DVR list! Tonight is America's Next Top Model, and the Project Runway finale. There's also new Ghost Hunters and let's not forget The Debacle...I mean, The Debate. I've got several episodes of Kitchen Nightmares, Haunting Evidence, Ugly Betty, and Ghost Whisperer to watch and catch up on. What an eclectic list, eh?
5. Tomorrow is my hubby's b-day and a VERY important element of his gift is missing. Stupid Amazon. Better get here today!
6. Friday night, we're going to go see...SWOOOOOON...Rick Springfield in concert. Never in my life would I have told you that I had the hots for a 60 year old man! LOL!! He rocks, though, and God bless Mike for going with me. Fourth row, baby!
7. Saturday, I'm joining my friends with the New England Ghost Project for their Spectral Evidence session in Salem, Massachusetts as part of the whole Festival of the Dead. We'll do a little ghost hunting and experimenting with new equipment.
8. Not to mention that my Crimson Tide is ranked #2 and playing on CBS Saturday (3:30 p.m. ET) against the Ole Miss Rebels. When will I have time to watch?
9. Sunday is my monthly RWA chapter meeting...if I can find the strength to wake up and drive there. LOL!!
10. Check myself into the hospital after doing all of this! LOLOL!!
What do you have planned for the weekend? Family fun? Football? A concert? Let us know!
Marley = )
GHOST HUNTRESS: THE AWAKENING (Coming May 2009, Houghton Mifflin)
GHOST HUNTRESS: THE GUIDANCE (Coming October 2009, Houghton Mifflin)
SORORITY 101: Zeta or Omega? (Available from Puffin Books)
SORORITY 101: The New Sisters (Available from Puffin Books)