Wednesday, December 17, 2008

TV Appearance

I have to admit that Christmas is sneaking up on me. But it's not my fault. I've been really busy working on my CHRISTMAS MIRACLES non-fiction book that I'm writing with New York Times bestseller, Cecil Murphey. We have over a hundred submissions and I'm furiously reading them as fast as I can.

And, I took time yesterday to appear on Boston's FOX 25 Morning Show to talk about the book and request submissions. Check it out!



Remember, if you, or someone you know, has a Christmas Miracle, please stop by our website and submit it.

Wishing you and your family all the best this holiday season!

Hugs,
Marley = )

GHOST HUNTRESS: THE AWAKENING (Coming May 2009, Houghton Mifflin Harcourt)
GHOST HUNTRESS: THE GUIDANCE (Coming October 2009, Houghton Mifflin Harcourt)
GHOST HUNTRESS: THE REASON (Coming May 2010, Houghton Mifflin Harcourt)

SORORITY 101: Zeta or Omega? (Available from Puffin Books)
SORORITY 101: The New Sisters (Available from Puffin Books)

6 comments:

The Golfing Librarian said...

Marley,
were you nervous about being in the studio and "on camera"? I was once given a 15 min. golf lesson on live TV, when I worked for the Golf Channel, by a internationally known instructor. I could hardly pull the club back and if you'd put cymbals between my knees, I'd have been a one man band!

TinaFerraro said...

Marley, it says that the link has been disabled. I really want to see it so I'll try through a search engine. But in any case, I'm so proud of you! What a year you're having!

TinaFerraro said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
TinaFerraro said...

I watched it and it was great! Specifically enjoyed the story about the little boy reading the book!

stephhale said...

That's great, Marley! You are getting to be a pro behind the camera.

Wendy Toliver said...

Great job, Marley! I'm so proud of you