1. Roomba—A robotic vacuum! I am way more excited about this than I should be because I hate vacuuming. Now all I have to do is punch a button and Wilbur (that's what my dad named him and I think it fits) will do all the work for me. Yay!
2. Wine glasses—I already have wine glasses, but these ones are better because they have turquoise stems (turquoise being my fave color). My mom found them at an antique shop in Guthrie, OK. But I won't hold that against them.
3. Peppermint kitchen kit—From Williams Sonoma (they have the best soaps and lotions for the kitchen) it includes dish soap, hand soap, lotion, and counter cleaner. Mmmm.
4. Handmade bowl—Made by my uncle Greg. It's small, round, and totally perfect. (He made my parents a Chinese checkers board with the first line of their wedding vows carved across the top. Way cool.)
5. Gift cards—I have the funds to keep me in Starbucks and Barnes & Noble for a good while, and a little fun at Target, too.
Okay, so those were some of my favorite gifts of this Christmas season. What about you? Any fab prezzies you'd like to share?
PS—Click over to my personal blog to read The Twelve Days of Stella, my short story holiday gift to readers.
OH. MY. GODS. (available now!)
GODDESS BOOT CAMP (coming June 2009)