- Color: Turquoise (depends on the day, though)
- Ice Cream: Ben & Jerry's White Russian (but, since that's been retired, I'll also say Dulce de Leche)
- Donut: Maple Glazed (I spent formative years in Canada, where everything is maple flavored)
- Pizza: Blackjack (a Colorado chain with the best thin crust ever)
- Beverage: Sprite Zero (it's a toss-up between that and a Caramel Frappuccino)
- Movie: (how do I choose just one??? okay...) Drive Me Crazy by Melissa Joan Hart and Adrian Grenier
- TV Show: Psych (love, love, love, love, LOVE!)
- Adult Book: Pride and Prejudice by Jane Austen (hands down)
- Teen Book: Fly on the Wall by E. Lockhart (this is my fave now, but my fave when I was a teen was probably Congo by Michael Crichton)
- Children's Book: From the Mixed-up Files of Mrs. Basil E. Frankweiler by E. L. Konigsburg
- Current Mood: Tired but Happy.
- Current Scent: Peppermint (from the bubblebath I just used up)
- Current Clothes: Pink lounge pants and a black v-neck tee (almost time for Bed)
- Current Desktop: An Arctic Fox all curled up.
- Current Ringtone: Pocketful of Sunshine by Natasha Beddingfield (time for a new one)
- Current Music: So What by P!nk
- Current Time: 10:15 pm (I'm pre-posting)
- Current Surrounding: The little cubby-sized Office in my apartment.
- Current Event: In my life, Good Career News that I'm not allowed to share yet.
- First Pet: Muffye (golden retriever
- First Kiss: Stephan (in pre-school)
- First Crush: Joshua (but he doesn't even remember me)
- First Car: bright orange 1976 Chevy pickup
- First Best Friend: Anouk (in 1st grade--she died that year)
- First Music: Mickey by Toni Basil (also in 1st grade)
- Last Class: probably History of Directing (from my one semester of a PhD program)
- Last Drink: Diet Sprite
- Last Trip: home to OKC for Christmas (yay)
- Last Kiss: Mom (before she and Dad returned home on Sunday)
- Last Movie Seen at the Theater: Marley and Me (with my parents at Christmas)
- Last Phone Call: Dad (to talk about some website stuff)
- Last CD Played: a collection of Christmas Music I made a few years ago
6 HAVE YOU EVERS
- Have you ever broken the law? Traffic laws, Yes. Other laws, um, no comment.
- Have you ever been arrested? No.
- Have you ever dated one of your best guy friends? Not in an official kind of way. (So, No)
- Have you ever skinny-dipped? Strictly speaking, No.
- Have you ever been on TV? No, not that I know of.
- Have you ever kissed someone you didn't know? Um, way No Comment.
- Thing you do when you're bored: Shop (at Target preferably)
- Thing you're wearing: we've already covered the clothes, so I'll say Glasses
- Thing you've done today: Bought Envelopes
- Thing you're bothered by: Odd Numbers
- Thing you can't live without: Email!
4 PLACES YOU HOPE TO TRAVEL TO
- Buenos Aires, Argentina
- Cape Town, South Africa
- Tokyo, Japan
- Morocco (but this list could go on forever, because I want to go everywhere)
3 PEOPLE YOU CAN TELL ANYTHING TO
- My Mom
- Oh, who am I kidding. I tell everything to Everyone!
- Black or White? (depends on the context) Black for clothes, White for furniture
- Hot or Cold? Cold (you can always layer on more clothes)
1 THING YOU WANT TO DO?
- Visit Every Continent (there are so many things I want to do--several involving the New York Times bestsellers list--but this is one I can actually control)
Whew, that was easy. (Okay, I lied. It wasn't easy.) Now it's your turn. Feel free to consider yourself tagged or, if you're feeling too lazy to do the whole meme, then just leave a few tidbits in the comments.