Sunday, January 11, 2009

A Prelude to the Kisses!

Hey Buzz Blog Readers,

Just a quick post to say Happy Sunday! I've been hard at work on my upcoming book, The Clearing, but I am taking the night off to watch one of my favorite romantic movies, Roman Holiday, with Audrey Hepburn and the uber hottie of old, Gregory Peck.

This is a charming romantic comedy about a princess undercover and a reporter determined to get her story. You should totally rent it if you haven't already seen it.

It's also the perfect segue into next week's theme of Kissing -- in honor of Tina's upcoming release, The ABC's of Kissing Boys. Stay tuned for a fun week of blog posts that kicks off tomorrow.

Hugs!


Heather

www.heatherdavisbooks.com
Never Cry Werewolf ~ HarperTeen June 2009
The Clearing ~ Houghton Mifflin Harcourt Spring 2010

2 comments:

TinaFerraro said...

Great movie, Heather! Enjoy! And thanks for the lead-in to this next week...yeah, it's going to be fun!

Lori T said...

I love this movie...I pretty much love all things Audrey Hepburn! I am an old movie junky and you just cannot go wrong if Audrey is in it...not to mention all her hunky co-stars.