I spent the week wracking my brain trying to figure out what exactly I know about guys that I didn't back in high school. I'm embarrassed to admit that I don't think I know a whole lot more than I did when I was a teenager. What I do know is that guys don't really change much. Let me give you some examples and see if you agree with me.
1) They still think bodily functions are the funniest thing on the planet.
2) They still like girls with big boobs.
3) They still only pick the movies where stuff gets blown up, or where the lead female has big boobs, or both.
4) They still eat like pigs and manage to stay remotely healthy.
5) They still dream about being (or are) firefighters, cops, bull fighters, or porn stars.
6) There's just something about a guy who smells good, no matter how ugly he is.
7) They still don't know quite what to say when we cry.
8) They still don't understand the volatile nature of our female friendships.
9) They still don't pick up their clothes.
10) They still make us laugh like we did before we had mortgages and sick kids. And that's why we keep them around!
So, do you agree?
What I'm reading...The Second Virginity of Suzy Green by Sara Hantz
Revenge of the Homecoming Queen, OUT NOW!