- You're feeling: extremely anxious about work + about not having written anything new in AGES.
- To your left: unread mail + kitty perched on top!
- On your mind: Work stuff....also, how nice it is to have my husband on my team...I know, weird, huh?
- Last meal included: Lean Cuisine Pizza!
- You sometimes find it hard to: not take things personally...especially when people I care about are at stake!
- The weather: rainy + cold...I have the heater on tonight!
- Something you have a collection of: SHOES! I have over 200 pairs...and handbags.
- A smell that cheers you up: hot tea...does it have a smell? You bet! There's nothing like a pot of hot black tea with cream and sugar when the 4 pm slump hits!
- A smell that can ruin your mood: Office carpeting!
- How long since you last shaved: This morning! (Not lying, I swear!)
- The current state of your hair: just got in from work, so it still looks pretty neat.
- The largest item on your desk/workspace (not computer): A 10 lb tabby cat!
- Your skill with chopsticks: I've given up!
- Which section you head for first in a bookstore: New releases, then YA.
- Something you’re craving: coconut hot-fudge sundae...with extra hot fudge.
- Your general thoughts on the presidential race: So tired of good people bickering and making themselves look silly :(
- How many times have you been hospitalized this year: 0.
- Favorite place to go for a quiet moment: home!
- You’ve always secretly thought you’d be a good: fashion designer or fashion consultant. Maybe. Or maybe I'm delusional!
- Something that freaks you out a little: realizing I'll be alive longer than my husband most likely...weird!
- Something you’ve eaten too much of lately: Restaurant food! But that's not lately, it's every night for the past year!
- You have never: done anything too crazy: sky-dived, bungee jumped, etc.
- You never want to: get successful yet have no good friends or family to share it with!
I tag Simone next!
HOW TO SALSA IN A SARI - out now!
SHRINK TO FIT - August 2008