Wednesday, July 14, 2010

There's nothing on....

I don't watch a lot of TV during the summer because most of the time we are outside. But occasionally I find myself flipping through all 200 channels on our dish, muttering to myself that there is nothing on. Sometimes I almost think that there are TOO many choices. One of my favorite channels in ABC Family.

Right now I'm totally addicted to Pretty Little Liars. I only read the first three books in the series because I just didn't have time to keep up. Now I'm kind of glad because I don't want to know who A is until the very end.

ABC Family has the most adorable guilty pleasure movies. They are premiering another one this Sunday called Revenge of the Bridesmaids. It stars Raven-Symone who always cracks me up. Take a peek to see how cute it looks. I'll definitely be Tivoing this one.
Last night I watched When in Rome, which was so cute. Josh Duhamel and Kristen Bell make a great onscreen couple.
Okay, so maybe I watch more TV than I fess up too. How about you? What show is your guilty pleasure this summer?


xo,

Stephanie

7 comments:

nymfaux said...

TV is my guilty pleasure during the summer!--As in I SHOULD be out doing something else....Actually, thanks to the dvr, we never watch ANYTHING when it's on, anymore--And since we tape and watch later, we do go out and do a lot more things...

But back to TV--I am SO with you on ABC Family--I REALLY want to read the PLL series now, but I don't know if the show will still hold up...also addicted to Secret Life of an American Teenager and Make It or Break It--I keep going back and forth about HUGE, but just when I think I'm not that into it, there's a really good part...And I'm definitely looking forward to Revenge of the Bridesmaids!!!!

My other addictions are USA and TNT.

On TNT, The Closer and the new shows Memphis Beat and Rizzoli and Isles---I was SO hoping to not like them, and they both BLEW. ME. AWAY.

On USA, Psych, Royal Pains, White Collar, and the new one, Covert Affairs--Again, I was hoping not to like it, and again...SO GOOD.

And Eureka, on syfi....

can you tell my dvr is busy????

Sometimes I feel guilty about watching too much TV, but then I remember times when shows have really sucked, and there hasn't been anything on, so I feel like I should take advantage of the good shows while they last!

stephhale said...

Hey Nymfaux,

That guy on White Collar is smoking! I haven't watched it but I saw him on an ad! ;)

TinaFerraro said...

Steph, I have WHEN IN ROME on my Netflix list and can't wait to see it! I recently watched LEAP YEAR and thought it was adorable.

Mostly, I have been wiling away my evening summer hours re-watching favorites like MISS CONGENIALITY and HOPE FLOATS, and catching up on UGLY BETTY episodes.

And counting the days 'til MAD MEN starts again!

The Golfing Librarian said...

Y'all are crazy for watching all that silly nonsence on TV! Do what normal people, like me, and watch all 162 Atlanta Braves baseball games! ;)

Seriously though, Brenda Lee Johnson must be one heck of a kisser, because Fritz puts up with waaaaaaay to much of her crap!

nymfaux said...

@Steph--you know what's funny about those ads, is while I totally think Matt Bohmer is cute, love the hats, the style, and the bad boy swagger, I find myself constantly watching Tim DeKay, the FBI partner!

@Golfing Librarian--I know what you mean about Fritz--but you know that if he ever left, Pope would be first in line for her...not to mention a few others...is it her southern charm??? or hospitality???

Bidisha said...

@stephhale ~U bet! Neal Caffrey is delicious. It's just the show that ain't.

Heather Davis said...

I'm catching up on a lot of TV on DVD right now - and waiting with bated breath for the premiere of Mad Men!