1. KILLER PAIR OF SHADES. They might be for staying undercover--the eyes are the most recognizable facial feature--or they might be for protecting his retinas from serious sun damage. Either way, a bad boy who's hiding his eyes might also be hiding other secrets. Deep, dark, juicy secrets.
2. FIVE O'CLOCK SHADOW. Facial hair, while uncomfortable for the significant other in certain situations, is a bad boy trademark. He's a guy that too busy bucking the rules or saving the day--in a reluctant hero kind of way--to bother with shaving regularly.
3. BUTT-HUGGING JEANS. They need to be well-worn in, just the right mix of soft and, um, not. If they are over five years old and have a few threadbare spots around the back pockets and the knees, so much the better. 10 points to Tina if she can name that well-hugged butt. =)
4. TIGHT T-SHIRT. I prefer the tight black tee (though I know some girls go for white). If the guy has the bad boy attitude to carry it off, all he needs for shirts are black tees. They're the little black dress of bad boy clothing. And boy does Ben Browder know how to wear one!
5. A TATTOO. It can say Born To Kill or I Heart Mom, but a tattoo gives instant--and indelible--bad boy cred to any guy willing to go under the needle. There is also something extra special to be said about a tattoo you can't see everyday. The hottest tat I ever saw was a celtic symbol just below the bellybutton... yum-my!
Bonus Items: Motorcycle. Scar with a history. Strategically placed dirt.
Growing Up Godly, Summer 2008
Dutton Children's Books
what I'm reading ... The Husband Trap by Tracy Anne Warren (RITA book #3)