Friday, April 13, 2007

Choose your own unhuman boyfriend!

Who says you have to be human to be a hottie? Undead eye candy can be just as appealing as the real stuff plus they come with some extras. These are some of my personal favs.


1) Vamps. If you can get past those pesky, razor-sharp incisors that he keeps sinking into your neck, he's an awesome b/f. No worries about this guy letting himself go since he is eternally-youthful. He's easy on the grocery bill and will never stand you up as long as you go out after dark. One downfall, eventually you will be replaced as you will die and he will not. Here are a few of my favorite vamps.

Kiefer should totally work this look into 24!





Henry Fitzroy from Lifetime's Blood Ties based on the books from Tanya Huff.







Steph to Henry: "Bite me, please!"





















2) Werewolves: If you choose the werewolf you'll be getting an animal for a boyfriend! One thing is for certain, you'll never have to worry about him using your razor. While he's cuddly and fun to pet, this guy will be on the prowl every full moon unless you put him in a cage.


















Okay, so Jack's a bit old, but he's a vintage hottie! And while I prefer Michael J a little more clean shaven, he is still an adorable werewolf.

3) Back hair not your thing? What about a magic man? He's awesome to have around if you want to cast a spell on an evil co-worker but if you make this guy mad, he's might to turn you into a frog.








Harry "beefcake" Potter & the adorable Steven Strait from The Covenant.









None of the above doing it for you yet? Okay, I've got the perfect guy for you.

4) Ghosts: He isn't vain since he can't see his reflection in a mirror, he has plenty of time to hang out (at least until he sees the light), and you don't have to worry about him cheating on you since he doesn't actually have a body. The only problem is convincing other people he's real.





Patrick Swayze convincing millions of women to look into pottery making classes.


Clueless Bruce. Dude, you're dead.






Okay, so we wouldn't want to run into any of these guys in a dark alley or anything, it's still amazing how books and movies can make even the meanest, blood-sucking, rip-your-heart-out-and-eat-it dudes hot! So who would you choose? And don't even say Edward Cullen from Twilight because he's all mine!

xo,
Steph
www.stephaniehale.com

What I'm reading....still working on the stripper book, Candy Girl by Diablo Cody

13 comments:

Lisa Asanuma said...

You're forgetting aliens! Which, uh... sounds a little insane now that I'm looking at it, but this is my defense:

http://i127.photobucket.com/albums/p143/tiemeinbows/just%20because/remoteImage-1.jpg

http://i127.photobucket.com/albums/p143/tiemeinbows/just%20because/remoteImage-2.jpg

I'm sure there's other hot aliens, too...

TinaFerraro said...

Steph, I'm not usually into paranormal reading or movies, but I must say you've created a very attractive portrait here of why I should spread my wings a little. Especially that Henry Fitroy! :)

I'm going out-of-town for a few days...see you all on Tuesday!

Me said...

I'm with Tina. Henry Fitzroy is hot! I guess my prefs, in order, are:

1) Vampires--because they're so sensual and they usually have gorgeous eyes. Think Underworld.

2) Magic Men--feeling slightly perverted for thinking Harry Potter's hot, Steven Strait can turn me into a frog any day!

3) Werewolves--what's not to love about a guy who is in touch with his inner animal? Does Hugh Jackman as Wolfman count?

4) Ghosts--don't really do it for me. I'm a very kinesthetic person, so the lack of touch would kill me.

Great post, Steph!
Hugs,
TLC

stephhale said...

UGH, I can't believe I forgot Hugh Jackman! What a dork!
Lisa~ When I think aliens I think green goop and probing. So not sexy! Sorry! :)Although, yours are kind of hott! And there were some sexy ones on Invasion which sadly never came back so I guess I'm not really sure if those were aliens or what! :)

Steph

alexgirl said...

Dude, I can't believe you excluded Angel. He was the HOTTEST vampire ever. I even named a plant after him. It died though. oops.
I think I'd have to go with Vampire because werewolves are too hairy & ghosts are creepy. Maybe magic guy, but no, I think ANGEL for sure, though the whole thing about getting old and wrinkly and eventually dying, while your vamp man is still a young (looking) stud is kind of a downer.
Fun post!!
-A

Anonymous said...

I'm all for magic guys. I'm a little eh about the Sci Fi series "The Dresden Files," based on the Jim Butcher novels, but I watch it every Sunday because while Paul Blackthorne isn't much like Butcher describes Harry Dresden in the books, he's wonderfully handsome.

Kelly (Lynn) Parra said...

I'll have to say Vamps! I love The Lost Boys! haha! :) :)

Simone Elkeles said...

Steven Strait is a hottie. Love him. I love great books with heroes who have superhuman powers.

~Simone

GeminiWisdom said...

I'm with Alexgirl. I was all over David Boreanaz during his vamp days (loving him now as an FBI agent). Totally diggin' Henry Fitzroy...and wow, check out the abs on Harry Potter.

So, ummm, where's the Hump Day Hottie segment. Did I miss it?

stephhale said...

Yes, Angel was a major hottie, can't believe I missed him!

Steph~

Heather Davis said...

Yay, werewolkves!! My favorite!
Thanks for remembering them, Steph.

Otherworldly boys are hotties, too.

Hugs,

Heather

Marley Gibson said...

I can't get used to a ripped Harry Potter. LOL!!

Anonymous said...

Nick in "Forever Knight" and Angel are my favorite kind. I love tortured men. And Wolverine (Hugh Jackman) sort of falls into the same category, so oh, yeah...