Sunday, June 10, 2007

My Bookshelf

Unfortunately, hubby has stolen my digicam for his trip to India, so I'll have to use my magical words to explain my book organization system :)

In one of the hallways of our condos, we have a ceiling to floor bookshelf that takes up a whole wall. This shelf is crammed with every book I've ever owned. In one corner, I have my YAs (Tina Ferraro, Barb Ferrer, Mari Mancusi, Simone Elkeles) . The middle is filled with women's fiction and my mystrey novels. (Nadine Dajani, Diana Peterfreud, Shannon McKelden, Jeffrey Deaver, Janet Evanovich() The other corner is filled with my husband's adventure (Jeffrey Archer, Tom Clancy) novels.

The lower shelf is full of our computer science books.

As for keepers vs. giveaways, I keep every single book I ever get. I never borrow from the library and I never give books away. Every single book has some sort of great sentimental value to me and I hang onto each and every one of them.

I better build a second bookcase!

Like most of the other BBGs, next to my bed is a TBR stack. Right now at the top of the stack is ANGEL'S CHOICE and NEW MOON. I've heard such good things about both that I'm reading them simultaneously!

So that's my organization. Not terribly exciting, I'm afraid. :)
-------------------------------
Dona Sarkar-Mishra
http://donasarkarmishra.com
HOW TO SALSA IN A SARI - January 2008

2 comments:

TinaFerraro said...

Nothing better than floor-to-ceiling bookcase...wow, when you get the camera back, I'd love to see it. And sounds like you've got got lots of great books! :)

Marley Gibson said...

Jealous of the floor to ceiling!

ANGEL'S CHOICE was fantastic!