What a great week we've had here with the launch of Tina's new book, HOW TO HOOK A HOTTIE! If you haven't run out to get your own copy, keep reading as I'm doing a giveaway today.
We've had a lot of great advice on hooking your own hottie, so I thought I'd help wrap up with some tips on keeping that hooked hottie.
1. Keep in Touch: What's better than walking down the hallway at school hand in hand or with your arms around each other? Keeping in touch with your hottie churns up feel-good hormones and keeps the affection alive and kickin'.
2. Keep Talking: Don't monopolize every conversation. Sharing what's on your mind is the best way to keep the relationship going. Let him tell you what he's thinking.
3. Keep it Real: Neither you nor your hottie are perfect in every way, although we'd like to think so. (LOL!) Don't look at his flaws or quirks or things that might annoy. Realize it's those things that make him real...human.
4. Keep Who You Are: While you've got that hottie hooked, don't forget your friends. They're just as important as he is. Make sure you still have lunch and shopping outings with your friends and don't completely abandon them just to spend time with him. It'll make your time with him all that much better.
5. Keep Being a Good Date: Don't get in the dinner and movie rut. Keep dates fresh. Plan secret things for you and your hottie. Try an extreme sport. Take in a museum. Go to a hockey game. Think of fun and creative things you can do together that keeps the relationship fresh and alive.
So, for today's giveaway of Tina Ferraro's HOW TO HOOK A HOTTIE, post your advice on how to keep your hooked hottie. Winner will be announced on Wednesday!
Marley = )
SORORITY 101: Zeta or Omega? (May 2008, Puffin Books)
SORORITY 101: The New Sisters (May 2008, Puffin Books)
GHOST HUNTRESS Series (Begins May 2009, Houghton Mifflin)
What I'm reading: Well, what else? HOW TO HOOK A HOTTIE