Saturday, May 02, 2009

The Bet!

A few months ago I made a bet with my team at work. If they are able to finish their work by a certain day, I would wear sweatpants with JUICY written on the butt for a day. For those who know me, know that I don't actually own sweats, much less ever wear them!

The managers on the team cooked breakfast and I wore my sweats last week. This was a great day to break up some of the monotony of work and I was super-comfortable the whole day! Maybe I'll actually wear sweats now...NAH!


Me taking a picture of someone taking a picture of me
I made my friend Fred also wear a pair of Juicy sweats

Deciding what our next "bet" will be




Have you ever made a funny bet? What were the consequences?

----------------------------------------

Dona Sarkar

http://donasarkarmishra.com

7 comments:

TinaFerraro said...

Oh, Dona, I love this! Thanks for sharing these pictures.

stephhale said...

You look adorable, as usual. I bet my brother $20 to shave off one of his eyebrows one time. He did it. Then he had to shave off the other one because he looked so stupid. It was awesome!

Suma Subramaniam said...

Dona...this is so funny and cute:-)

Thao said...

So cute. I love the pictures ^^

Dona Sarkar-Mishra said...

Thanks guys! I thought I would be mortified, but it was actually kind of fun! The sweats now hang in my office as a token of my appreciation to my team!

Marley Gibson said...

Even in sweats, our Dona still looks tres fab! = )

Heather Davis said...

Yeah, what Marley said. You look gorgeous, even in sweats! ;) Funny bet, Dona. I'll spare you the particulars about the bet someone made when I worked in Alaska -- it involved a camphand eating a moose poop, so gross!!