Friday, May 22, 2009

Fun things on Friday

I'm having a hard time coming up with a blog post today so I thought I'd just post some fun things this week. First off, my new pair of flip-flops.

Actually, they are called Fit-Flops. They are supposed to work out your legs and butt while you walk. I'm not buying it but they are super cute.
Night at the Museum 2 is out today! I really love the first movie and we are considering taking our boys to see the sequel this weekend. I'm really looking forward to Amy Adams playing Amelia Earhart.

I got the most adorable photos of a school project an adorable girl named MacKenzie did about my third novel, Spring Breakup. Here are a few of them. Too cute!






And, last but not least, here is an adorable video that I saw on The Bonnie Hunt show. Enjoy!


xo,
Stephanie
www.stephaniehale.com

7 comments:

elmoreland said...

That girl must have an awesome Mom!!

Me said...

That was all super fun, Steph! (Wait, did I just sound like Elle from Legally Blonde?) I adored the video and am totally in envy of your sparkly flip-flops. You'll have to keep us posted as to their fitness effectiveness.

Happy Memorial Day weekend!

Marley Gibson said...

Oh Steph...that is THE CUTEST thing ever!!!! How special that must be for you.

I love the squirrel video...saw it earlier this week.

You'll have to let me know how the Fit Flops fare. I love the concept.

TinaFerraro said...

My head is racing (and my mouth is still going oooooohhhhh over that squirrel video)! Adorable sandals and what a wonderful tribute to your wonderful books!

Melanie said...

I can't wait to see Night at the Museum 2! I think Amy Adams will do awesome. I loved her in Enchanted, as well. The theatrical traiers of Night at the Musuem 2 were absolutely hilarious.

sunnynikki said...

I am so glad that I'm not the only one who watches the Bonnie Hunt show, I loved the video.

Heather Davis said...

Love the school project, Steph. So cute - I hope she got an A!