- New York
- New Jersey
- Quebec City
- San Francisco
- San Antonio
- I traveled by planes, trains, buses, and automobiles.
- I packed in a single, carry-on suitcase.
- I did laundry along the way.
- I kept under my budget.
- I missed my family and my dog.
- I took over 1500 pictures.
- I posted all of them on Flickr.
- I went east (Quebec City) to west (Vancouver).
- I went north (Edmonton) to south (San Antonio).
My life isn't going to be exactly sane for the next few months--then again, when has my life ever been sane? Here's what I have coming up:
- Head home to the parents' for a few weeks.
- Pop down to Welasco, Texas, for a school visit.
- Pop down to Houston for Forgive My Fins signings.
- Head out to Vegas for the summer with Daisy and the parents.
- Pop up to Seattle to scout apartments and neighborhoods.
- Pop over to Nashville for the RWA national conference.
- Head back to Oklahoma to pack up for the move.
- Move to (barring an unforeseen apocalypse or change of mind) Seattle.
OH. MY. GODS. and GODDESS BOOT CAMP (out now)
FORGIVE MY FINS (coming June 1, 2010)