Monday, December 21, 2009

Kicking off Our Favorite Things!

Over the next two weeks, the Buzz Girls are going to be talking about their favorite things.

As teaser to mine, I offer up a snippet of an appropriate and favorite song from The Sound of Music...

Raindrops on roses and whiskers on kittens

Bright copper kettles and warm woolen mittens

Brown paper packages tied up with strings

These are a few of my favorite things...



Hmmm...is my favorite things roses, kittens, kettles (kettles???), mittens, packages...

I don’t think it’s a real stretch to guess which, especially if you’re one of our loyal readers. Anyway, I’ll be back to share stories and pictures and a giveaway of a much-loved book that features that subject next Monday.

In the meantime, Happy Holidays!

Tina

Tina Ferraro
Top Ten Uses for an Unworn Prom Dress
How to Hook a Hottie
The ABC’s of Kissing Boys
www.tinaferraro.com

6 comments:

~Jamie said...

It's got to be kettles, right? Who DOESN'T love kettles? :)

TinaFerraro said...

Haha, yeah, Jamie. Kettles! Although oddly enough I was shopping for one recently...ours sort of rusted or coroded or something and we've been without. Didn't find the perfect one, so I am still searching...

The Golfing Librarian said...

When do we get to start guessing as to who the Newbee is?

Me said...

Oh Tina, this one is sooooo tough!

Chuck, start guessing any time.

Janie Emaus said...

Hmmmm....I just can't figure it out!

Heather Davis said...

I'm not sure what your fave thing is, Tina.... but I can't wait to see -- and also for us to announce the NEW BEE! Hooray - we are so excited for this new author to join the Buzz Girls!

Heather