Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Marley's Favorite Thing?

Hmmm...what is my favorite thing?

Is it the smell of the Christmas tree?



Is it rubbing the soft fur of a kitty cat?



Is it the taste of thick homemade mac and cheese?



Well, you'll just have to tune in next week to find out. If you'd like to take a guess, I'll offer up the following prizes:

* A copy of GHOST HUNTRESS: THE AWAKENING and THE GUIDANCE to the person who guesses my favorite thing?

* A copy of CHRISTMAS MIRACLES to the person who guesses who the new Bee is going to be. Here's a hint: She's one of the sweetest people I know! LOL!!

Since I won't "talk" to you guys until next week, have a VERY Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays!

Hugs,
Marley = )

17 comments:

TinaFerraro said...

Hmmm...all three? But for the official answer, I'll guess I'll just have to wait...

Rebecca Royce said...

No idea. But I'm glad to wait and see.

Amanda_White said...

I'm gonna guess that Patrick is your favorite thing! ;)

Happy Holidays Marley :) HUGS

~Jamie said...

I keep trying to guess the Bee, but I have NO idea. :)

I'm gonna go with that Macaroni and cheese... mmmm can I has some?

(OMG I went LOLcat... please don't tell my mom.)

Sara said...

Is the new bee Kristina Springer? or is it Kate Brian or Libba Bray? (LOL I'm obviously writing everyone I come to think of)

Brooke Reviews said...

Opening a new book! :D

Homemade mac n cheese sounds really good right now thought.

j.leigh.bailey said...

I say it's the soft fur of a kitty cat... which is definitely on my list of favorite things!

I really have no idea on the mystery bee... maybe me?

mdeals said...

have a VERY Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays!

petra said...

Ummm...I think you like all of those things.

What about Rosemary Clement-Moore or Wendy toliver or Kelly Para? So many choises

The Golfing Librarian said...

'Bama Victories!

Heather Davis said...

Yummmm! I love the mac 'n cheese, Marley. I'm wondering what the real answer is...

Merry Christmas!


Heath

Llehn said...

How about more good news from your fabulous agent?

Happy Christmas!

Llehn said...

I'm guessing the new bee is Kate Harmon.

Bidisha said...

Mmm..thick homemade mac and cheese! :D


And I'm so trying to guess the new "bee" but I can't! :(

Marley Gibson said...

LOL...Llehn...Kate Harmon is a thing of the past...never to be seen or heard from again. = )

Llehn said...

Can't blame a girl for trying :D Can't wait to meet the new bee.

limo hire said...

Your blog post extend my hungriness.