Monday, December 14, 2009

The Winner is...

The winner of two books from my contest last week, GUESS AGAIN by Mac Barnett and Adam Rex, as well as a signed copy of TOP TEN USES FOR AN WORN PROM DRESS is...

BEE!

Congrats, and please e-mail me at admin@tinaferraro.com with contact information.

Now...we’re all about pets here at the Buzz Girls blog--lots of talk about our cats, and both Tera and Steph are currently contemplating getting dogs. So when I saw this video on CNN recently, I knew I had to post the link for our readers. I mean, the Buzz Girls are also all about creativity...but a deer for a pet?


Check it out here and let us know what you think!

Tina

Tina Ferraro
Top Ten Uses for an Unworn Prom Dress
How to Hook a Hottie
The ABC’s of Kissing Boys
www.tinaferraro.com

3 comments:

Janie Emaus said...

Well, I do have to say...she is adorable!

SM Blooding said...

People keep some pretty weird pets. Crocodiles, I think, are probably the weirdest. You will NOT see something scaly in MY house. Oh NO!!

My pet is a Rockdog. His name is Rocky. He's very quiet. He doesn't drool and he guards the door pretty well. He doesn't make messes around the house and he's really easy to feed.

However, I often get strange looks when I take him to the dog park. I actually had one person (I kid you not) ask me what breed he was because he was so well behaved.

Frankie

Bidisha said...

Thank you so much *sqee*