Tuesday, December 22, 2009

What's Tera's Favorite Thing?



As Tina said yesterday, this week and next the Buzz Girls are talking about their favorite things. (This week we're just teasing you about them and next week... Well, you'll have to tune it to find out how awesome next week will be.) So here's my hint about my favorite thing:
I couldn't write a book without it.
Can you guess? I have a pair of challenges for you.

  • The first three people to guess my favorite thing correctly get a set of Oh. My. Gods. and Goddess Boot Camp buttons.
  • The first person to correctly guess the Mystery Bee gets their choice of Oh. My. Gods. or Goddess Boot Camp.

Keep reading this week to get hints about other Buzz Girl faves and check back next week for the big reveal. And big fun.

Hugs and happy holidays,
TLC

Oh. My. Gods. and Goddess Boot Camp (out now!)
Forgive My Fins (coming June 1, 2010)

20 comments:

Anonymous said...

Couldn't write a book without it.... Your notebook?

New Bee.... Kay Cassidy?

Lara Chapman

Thao said...

I guess it's the pen :D
And I agree with the person above me, it must be Kay Cassidy!

Me said...

Nope and nope. :-)

Emily Marshall said...

Computer? And I don't have a guess on the new bee, but looking forward to seeing who it is.

Happy Holidays!!

TinaFerraro said...

Hey, Tera, how about you couldn't write a book without...um...the love and support of those in your life, particularly your fellow Bees???

Love the giveaway!

Ella Preuss said...

Couldn't write a book without it... Your Imagination?
And the New Bee: Rhonda Stapleton?

Jenn (Books At Midnight) said...

Uhh, magic? :D
And I have no idea who the mystery bee is. There are so many authors with awesome books coming out in 2010!

The Golfing Librarian said...

My guess would be your imagination/creativity. As far as the new bee goes, I've been given a big hint that I believe disqualifies me, but her initials are...

Me said...

Nope, nope, nope and nope. Chuck, I'm disappointed. I expected you to guess my favorite thing... And no cheating on the Mystery Bee. ;-)

Sara said...

Hmm. Computer, internet? Fantasy?
As for the new bee, Becca Fitzpatrick?

The Golfing Librarian said...

TLC,
I just had a crazy thought. Do you use an AlphaSmart? Is it your AlphaSmart that you can't write without?

Me said...

So many good guesses! But still no.

Chuck, I do use an AlphaSmart. It is not my favorite thing. :-)

The Golfing Librarian said...

Grrr! :(

~Jamie said...

okay, favorite thing... chocolate?

and as for the new bee.....

hmmm... is it Melissa Francis?

Sarah Shumway said...

Your favorite thing that you can't write without...
(various sweet versions of) coffee?
Or... ooh, I know!
Your EDITOR? ;)

Me said...

Ding, ding we have a winner. Sarah gets first prize for my favorite thing (although, if this is editor Sarah, she already has buttons).

Still batting zero on the Mystery Bee.

~Jamie said...

okay, so it's coffee...

and the mystery Bee is... Jaleta Clegg
?? :) I have NO idea...

Rosemary?

grrr.

Unknown said...

Okkay so your favorite thing would be coffee. And a guess for the new bee is ... umm ... Ally Carter?

petra said...

i have no idea

Llehn said...

Um, mystery bee = Kate Harmon?