Thursday, December 24, 2009

What is Stephanie's favorite thing?

If you are a loyal blog reader, you already know that I love books (duh!), movies, my family and all of my fellow bees. I tried to think of something I love that everyone who knows me could guess. Something that kind of defines me. Okay, maybe it's not that deep.



Could pampering myself be my very favorite thing?
Or how about unique romantic gestures?
Could my weakness be the man in the red suit?
I guess you'll just have to wait until next week to find out. I'll be giving away a copy of Revenge of the Homecoming Queen and a copy of Spring Breakup to anyone who can guess what my most favorite thing is.


xo,

Stephanie

6 comments:

Sara said...

Hmm, could it be unique romantic gestures?

<merry Christmas!

TinaFerraro said...

I'm pretty sure I know, but I'm exempt from this contest, so let me just say I enjoyed seeing the guy in the red suit on this lovely Christmas morning! =)

Heather Davis said...

Hey Steph!

All your favorite things are good ones. I'm for romantic gestures, too. Happy Holidays!

Llehn said...

Let's hope the guy in the red suit brings good news on the writing front ;D Ho ho ho!

Bidisha said...

Man in the red suit? I know I love him!

Marjolein Reads said...

I just guess that your favorite thing is the holidays!