Tuesday, February 22, 2011

The Oscars are Coming...

Are you ready? The Academy Awards will be on live this Sunday at 8|5p and I will definitely be watching. Since I watched the Golden Globes and the SAG awards, I feel more prepared than usual for the Oscars. I have a good feeling who will win best actress...

Natalie Portman

...best supporting actor...

Christian Bale

...best supporting actress...

Melissa Leo

...and best animated feature film.

Toy Story 3

What do you think? Are you going to be watching? Do you have your predictions made? Do you foresee any big upsets?

Hugs,
TLC

teralynnchilds.com
@teralynnchilds

5 comments:

Wendy Toliver said...

Good predictions! I will watch if I'm home. I don't get to see as many movies as I'd like, so I don't have any predictions of my own. I do have to say Natalie looks gorgeous in that picture!

Cara King said...

I'm rooting for Annette Bening...and I think she has a decent chance. She's turned in so many good performances in the past, but never won...plus, I was more impressed with her than Portman this year.

And I really want The Social Network to win best picture! I just think it's amazing.

I'm totally happy about Christian Bale. I've been a fan for years...

Cara

Heather Davis said...

Yes! I'll be watching. So many good films and performances this year!

I just watched Winter's Bone last night and it was terrific! It's up for Best Picture, Best Actress (Jennifer Lawrence), Best Supporting Actor (John Hawkes from Deadwood), and Best Adapted Screenplay. Go rent it! It's a noir mystery-YA set in the Ozarks. Great acting, great script.

TinaFerraro said...

I didn't see many films this year--lots to catch up on through Netflix--but I admit to loving Toy Story 3 and crying at end!

Dolphin Girl said...

Haha totally true. I'm definitly rooting for Toy Story 3 (cutest movie ever) Btw I just finished re-reading Godess Boot Camp and I cant figure out Nicole's godly parent. Can I have a hint???? Please!?!?!?!?!