Sunday, February 06, 2011

Sports Snapshots





































Since its' Super Bowl XLV Sunday, I decided to celebrate sports in general. Our family is into all sorts of sports, whether playing ourselves, coaching, or cheering from the sidelines. My boys ski, snowboard, wakeboard, water ski, swim, run, play soccer, play basketball, play football, do karate, and skateboard. My husband used to play tennis and now he's into triathlons. As for me, I used to play basketball and now snowboard, wakeboard, and coach soccer and basketball.
What are your favorite sports to play? What are your favorite sports to watch? And who do you want to win, the Steelers or the Packers?

6 comments:

TinaFerraro said...

Wendy, that's a very impressive collection of pictures!

I was always one of those people who went to the high school games to see the marching band--haha--but my family loves skiing and my husband and I are avid hill walkers, if that counts as a sport! =)

Me said...

Aw, adorableness Wendy! Growing up I played tennis and basketball and I lived for competitive swimming. Sports I wish I could play: volleyball and soccer. But I suck at both. :)

nymfaux said...

PACKERS!!!!!

I love playing sports, or even watching from the sidelines--but unless it's the Olympics or American Gladiators, I don't have a good attention span for sports on tv.

GO PACK GO!!!!

As a kid, I played basketball, softball, tennis, and was on a bowling league, and I loved to swim all the time---since then...um, kind of a slacker...would definitely like to be more active again!!!

And well, my love for the Packers is ingrained in my love of my home, and defies my lack of knowledge and interest in the game--GO PACK GO!!!!

Wendy Toliver said...

Well, nymfaux my dear, your team won! YAY!
Thanks for sharing your sports, everyone! I think it's fun to see which sports (if any) people like best.

nymfaux said...

YEA!!!!! Free cheese for everyone!!!! ;)

Marley Gibson said...

OMG...look at your little baby water skiing!!! Amazing! So cute!