Wednesday, June 03, 2009

Wednesday Ramblings and Randomness

I didn't really have anything specific to post about today, so I thought I would just throw some randomness up and out there for our readers.

First off...I bought a new car on Sunday! I was going to get something used, but when the used car prices were only a couple thousand less than new, well...I didn't need to be convinced. I got a great deal on a 2009 Honda Fit. It's the cutest thing...EVAH! Check it out:



And yes, I got the blue one! A friend of mine told me it looks like a bullet, but I think it's adorable. We've named it "Conniption." LOL!!

Secondly...who's seen the trailer for NEW MOON (Twilight saga) that opens on November 20th? I have! I have! And if you haven't...you can too, right here. Check it out!



WOW! I can't wait!

Lastly, SCUBA lessons are a blast...and hard work. I never realized how much equipment was involved! And how heavy it is! Holy cow! We strapped the regulator tanks on last night and it's so amazing to be able to breath underwater. Check me out!!



So...what are your ramblings and randomness for this Wednesday? Share them with us!

Hugs,
Marley = )

GHOST HUNTRESS: THE AWAKENING (Available Now! Houghton Mifflin Harcourt)
GHOST HUNTRESS: THE GUIDANCE (Coming September 2009, Houghton Mifflin Harcourt)
GHOST HUNTRESS: THE REASON (Coming May 2010, Houghton Mifflin Harcourt)
THE OTHER SIDE: A TEEN'S GUIDE TO GHOST HUNTING AND THE PARANORMAL
(Coming September 2009, Houghton Mifflin Harcourt)
CHRISTMAS MIRACLES (Coming October 2009, St. Martin's Press)
SORORITY 101: Zeta or Omega? (Available from Puffin Books)

SORORITY 101: The New Sisters (Available from Puffin Books)

9 comments:

stephhale said...

You look so cute in your scuba gear, Marley. And Conniption is adorable. I saw the New Moon trailer on the MTV Awards and I think it looks amazing!

TinaFerraro said...

You have amazing ramblings: New car! Breathing underwater! Hot new trailer! I'd say you're having a great week...congrats!

petra said...

cool

Cara King said...

New Moon is looking good!

Amanda Villagómez said...

I am so excited for New Moon. I just saw the trailer yesterday. Congratulations on your new car; it looks like fun!

Heather Davis said...

Great picture, Marley! I love that you are doing the SCUBA lessons. You car is cute -- is it some kind of hybrid or just a good fuel economy rig? I've never heard of the Fit before.

Kate at Read This Book! said...

Scuba divings sounds really cool! =D I saw the New Moon trailer two hours after it was shown on the Movie Awards. xD

P.S. you forgot about the contest. http://readthisbook.wordpress.com/2009/05/31/interview-with-marley-gibson-and-contest/ ;)

Kristen Painter said...

Your cute new car seems like a perfect fit for you!

The Girl You Used to Know said...

aw. I love how cute you are in your scuba gear! And that car is perfect for you!