Thursday, September 16, 2010

Umbrella Time Again...

First of all, yay for Marley! I'm so proud of her.

If you didn't read her post below, please scroll down and read it, I'll wait...

Ok, good. You're back... Isn't that awesome news? I can't wait to read RADIATE and hear all about Marley's journey.

It's a rainy Thursday here in the Northwest. Out my window, everyone has umbrellas and the sound of rain pattering is unmistakeable. I'm not quite ready for it to be rainy fall. We never did get enough sunny days this summer for the season to feel real - and now the downpour begins.

Over the years, Harper Cat's spent a good deal of time testing my umbrellas. Here she is with last year's model... and a (fake) mouse.

And in other news.... I finished my revision and turned in my new mauscript. Yay! I can't wait to share WHEREVER YOU GO with you next year. ;)

Hugs,

Heather
www.heatherdavisbooks.com
Never Cry Werewolf - Harperteen
The Clearing - Houghton Mifflin Harcourt
Wherever You Go - Harcourt Fall 2011

3 comments:

nymfaux said...

Yea!!!!! Congrats!!!! obviously no bad luck opening umbrellas indoors for you!!!! ;)

TinaFerraro said...

I miss rain, and am looking forward to it (in small doses). And so fun to see more of Harper. Since Tera shared her dog earlier, seems like I'm overdue for updates on my "kids."

COngrats on your revisions!

Marley Gibson said...

Awww...thanks Heather and Harper! And awesome on getting your revisions done! High five!