Monday, November 10, 2008

Countdown to January 13th...

To help celebrate the release of my next book, The ABC’s of Kissing Boys, one of my MySpace reader-friends, Babycat, made me a countdown clock. Yay!!! (Thanks, Babycat, you rock!)

I happily put it on my MySpace page. But for technical reasons--attributed either to the Widget site or my own ineptness--I was unable to get it to load on the blogger. But you can see it (and download it!) right here.

In other news (like I said in my comment to Steph’s post on Friday, it was a good week!), I picked up my latest bookmarks from the printer. Getting the tone and the color just right was very important to me, and I am very pleased with how they came out.

Here are my latest two bookmarks, the combo Prom Dress/Hottie and the new one:


If any of you would like one (or, if you’re a bookseller or librarian, more than one), feel free to e-mail me at admin@tinaferraro.com or through my MySpace (see link above) with your mailing address and I’d be happy to oblige!

Meanwhile, I hope good things are happening in your lives, too!

Tina

12 comments:

Wendy Toliver said...

Your new bookmarks turned out great! I'm looking forward to reading your latest book, Tina!

stephhale said...

I also can't wait to read ABC's, Tina. Your release date couldn't come at a better time. January is always sort of depressing to me with the holidays being over and things getting back to normal. It will be nice to have a fantastic book to look forward to! ;) The bookmarks look great.

The Golfing Librarian said...

Liek Steph, I can't wait to read the new book. I've always wanted to know how to kiss boys! ;)

C.R. Evers said...

*\o/* whoooo hoooo Tina!!!! I can't wait to read ABC's of Kissing boys!

Christy

Anonymous said...

Hi Tina,
I love those bookmarks and can't wait to read the book.
Like Steph said, it's something good to look forward to after the holidays.

TinaFerraro said...

Thanks to all of you for your enthusiasm.

And yes, Steph, I'm happy with the release date, and hoping some readers save a bit on their holiday bookstore giftcards for a mid-January book.

And Chuck, by the time you've finished reading this book, you'll have the local rep, I am sure, not as the Golfing Librarian, but the Kissing Librarian--because you'll know where to point your readers for "everything they need to know about kissing." Or something like that!

Jessica Burkhart said...

Yay for Jan 13! I can't wait! :)

Me said...

The bookmarks are adorable, T--just like your books! I adored your first two and can't wait for your third (and beyond).

TinaFerraro said...

Thanks, Jessica and TLC! You know I'm excited about your upcoming releases, as well!

holly cupala said...

What cute bookmarks! I'm so excited for you, Tina, and looking forward to Jan 13!

TinaFerraro said...

Thanks, Holly! =)

Heather Davis said...

Love the bookmarks, Tina! So cute. I can't wait for ABC's!!