Tuesday, November 18, 2008

There Be ARCs In The House

I'm nose-to-the-grindstone on the mermaid book at the moment, but I can always take time to share some good news. When I went to my mailbox today, what did I find but a lovely package from Penguin. My GODDESS BOOT CAMP advance copies!!!


Here's a picture of them piled nicely on my dining table (with my Fall centerpiece behind them and my mermaid inspiration books off to the side). Aren't they beautiful?!? Also, this is the first public display of my gorgeous new cover. Thoughts?

Hugs,
TLC

OH. MY. GODS. (available now!)
GODDESS BOOT CAMP (coming June 2009)
teralynnchilds.com

18 comments:

sarah said...

Thoughts... yes...

I WANT ONE!

TinaFerraro said...

Bee-you-tee-ful they be! Thanks for sharing!

Anonymous said...

I love the cover! I'll be reading Oh.My.Gods so I'll be pumped up for the release of this!

Carolina said...

Very cool cover! I want one! :D

Simone Elkeles said...

Wow, you get the coolest covers EVER! I loved Oh.My.Gods. cover and this one is awesome too. You should be very happy!

Jessica Burkhart said...

That's a great cover!! :)

Marley Gibson said...

AWESOME cover, Tera! You must be doing backflips! = )

TinaFerraro said...

And Tera, allow me to change the subject for a moment and thank you for updating our covers to the right of this blog! And I see if you refresh they interchange. Woo-hoo!

stephhale said...

You already know I love it! :) Can't wait to read it!

Christina said...

Awesome cover!

Me said...

Thanks for all the love, friends! I adore the cover so much, I couldn't be happier.

(Also, I didn't realize this might launch the bidding/begging war for the precious ARCs. This shipment is all spoken for, but hopefully I'll get more in the early spring to send to my online reviewer pals!)

Sara said...

That cover is AWESOME!
I love the girl's attitude, she looks very resolute!

Kim Lenox said...

Beautiful, Tera!! Can't wait to get my own copy!

Anonymous said...

I like the cover a lot. It's very cute. I especially like the title's header and font.

Heather Davis said...

Congratulations, Tera! You've been blessed by the cover goddess again! :)

Jennifer Rummel said...

fabulous!

Anonymous said...

Awesome cover! Any chance you want to get it reviewed early? I would love the chance to. Tina can vouch for me!
Rachel Robinson
mybkclub.com
mybkclub@aol.com

Lenore Appelhans said...

Love it - though I would have made the skirt pink too ;)