Monday, November 24, 2008

Fun Holiday Reads

One of my favorite parts about the holiday season is the eventual down-time to curl up with great books, whether they came in wrapping paper, from the library or a friend’s shelf.

Along those lines, I’d like to remind all our readers that Simone Elkeles’ hot new romance, Perfect Chemistry will hit shelves on December 23rd.


And that my next book, The ABC’s of Kissing Boys will be released on January 13th. (So save a few dollars on those bookstore gift cards?)


The Random House teen site also has some terrific book suggestions, so if you’re putting together a wish list, be sure to check it out, too: Random Teens.

And tell us what reads you’re looking forward to over the holidays!

What I Am Reading: An Abundance of Katherines, John Green

Tina

Tina Ferraro
The ABC’s of Kissing Boys
How to Hook a Hottie
Top Ten Uses for an Unworn Prom Dress

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Tina,
I'm looking forward to reading Simone's book and yours. And as always, I'm giving books as Hanukah and Christmas presents to all the kids I know. What better gift is there?

Simone Elkeles said...

Thanks, Tina! I'm so excited about Perfect Chemistry because it's my favorite book I've ever written and hope my readers love it as much as I do! I can't wait for the ABC's...I hate waiting for so long for the books to come out!

stephhale said...

These are both on my to buy list. I'm looking forward to some downtime to get caught up on my tbr pile.

Anonymous said...

Can't wait for perfect Chemistry!

TinaFerraro said...

Thanks for your comments. And yes, Steph, I am hoping to get caught up on my reading, too!

Me said...

Great recommendations, Tina. I'm so excited for both to hit the shelves!

Marley Gibson said...

Can't wait to read both of these books! Love the covers of both...they're really going to stand out on the shelf! = )