Tuesday, April 28, 2009

This Blog Post Cancelled Due To Looming Apocalypse

I'm a bad, bad Buzz Girl. It's 10pm on Monday night and I don't want to post. I'd rather be preparing for the looming swine flu apocalypse. Sadly, I had not ever heard of this particular apocalypse until an ER doctor friend and I went out to work at the office today. I have not had nearly enough time to prepare--hurricanes are much more Virgo-planning-friendly that way. If I get swine flu, I have only my non-news-watching self to blame.

Anyway, since I'm distracted by thoughts of hoarding supplies to avoid venturing out into the world of sniffling pigs, I'm looking for a quick post topic. (Okay, okay. Maybe the real source of my blog distraction is the episode of Castle waiting in my DVR, but both Nathan Fillion and a looming apocalypse are equally crucial, don't you think?) So I return once again to my favorite post filler: lolcats. Enjoy.






Hugs,
TLC


OH. MY. GODS. (available now!)
GODDESS BOOT CAMP (coming June 2009)
teralynnchilds.com

5 comments:

TinaFerraro said...

Hey, TLC, the cats are adorable, and I'm with you on Nathan from Castle! Enjoy your day!

Tina (who truly IS sniffing and miserable, but just has your garden variety head cold)

sarah said...

I LOVE the brainz one.

And they are talking flu here too!

They want to make sure that we can work from home if necessary.

Can't I start working from home now?!

Cara King said...

Nathan Fillion is hot! I love Castle!

And LOLcats are great, too! Hey, Tera, you've got good taste!

(Isn't it incredibly rude when someone says "you've got good taste" when what they really mean is "you've got taste like mine"?) ;-)

Cara

stephhale said...

Swine flu, monkey pox, bird flu, blah..blah..blah. What's next? Cow cold? I think being aware is a good thing but the media seems to want to get everyone worked up.
Now Nathan Fillion, that's something worth talking about. I so heart Castle!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.