Monday, May 24, 2010

Island Girl!

Now that all six seasons of LOST are behind us, I'm wondering what I'm going to do for my island fix???

Okay, don't feel too sorry for me. Here I am, in 2007, on a beach in Oahu, showing off a copy of my critique partner, Kelly Parra's, book, Graffiti Girl:


And I fully intend to return someday. (Soon, I hope.) In the meantime, this Island Loving Girl is trying to think up movies and books to keep the mood alive.

How about the light but cute Blue Crush:


And Carolyn Mackler's wonderful novel, Tangled:


Can you make any other recommendations for this me and all the Island Girls and Guys out there?

Tina

Tina Ferraro
The ABC’s of Kissing Boys, 2010 Rita® Finalist
How to Hook a Hottie, 2009 Rita® Finalist
Top Ten Uses for an Unworn Prom Dress
www.tinaferraro.com

7 comments:

Janie Emaus said...

Hi,
Well, Hawaii Five O is coming back, but not until the fall. How about reruns of Gilligan's Island?

Michelle Santiago said...

you were in waikiki! that's awesome! :)

Cara King said...

Well, there's always the Brady Bunch Go to Hawaii. ;-)

Actually, I think Lilo and Stitch would do! Love that flick.

Kelly (Lynn) Parra said...

I remember you sending me that pic--thanks Tina!! I really loved Blue Crush, and maybe Into the Blue. :) :)

Heather Davis said...

Love the pictures! And you know I love Hawaii. As far as Hawaii shows go - about the only thing Hawaii-themed series I won't watch is Dog The Bounty Hunter. ;)

Kay said...

Death by Bikini by Linda Gerber

TinaFerraro said...

Great ideas, everyone--thanks!