Saturday, May 08, 2010

More Secrets and Lies!

We're talking secrets on Books, Boys, Buzz this week to celebrate the release of our very own Marley Gibson's THE REASON. You have *one more chance* to win a copy of this book this week by leaving a comment below!

N

I like the Two Truths and a Lie so much from last week that I wanted to have another round of it! To win a copy of the book, you have to guess which of these is NOT one of my secrets.

  • I had a thing for my friends' love interests several times...and made moves on them!
  • I cheated on an exam when I happened to grab the answer guide of the teacher's deck by accident the day before.
  • I learned that one of my close relatives used to "cut" themself on purpose to see what it was like and did nothing.

I'm kind of a bad girl aren't I? :) Happy guessing!

12 comments:

bookaholic said...

I'll go for the first one. I don't think you ever made moves on your friends' guys,even if you liked them :)

throuthehaze said...

I'm going for #1

Llehn said...

I'm going with #1 as well :D

Sara said...

Hard! Since everyone's guessing number 1, I'm going to go with number 3!!

Christa said...

#3. But I immediately must add that I'm horrible at these when they're online. There's no body language to read. : (

Fun, though.
Thanks!
ambience.of.rain {at} gmail.com

Michelle Santiago said...

i'll go with #2.

elaing8 said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
elaing8 said...

I think #3


elaing8(at)netscape(dot)net

nymfaux said...

I vote for #1--or they probably aren't your friends anymore! :)

Dona Sarkar-Mishra said...

The answer is #2, I have never cheated on a test!

The winner is ChellyReads!

Marley Gibson said...

I was gonna say #2...cause you're too smart to have cheated on a test. Funny story...a roommate of mine in college stayed up alllll night making this teeee-tiny cheat sheet for our American Defence Policy 401 class. She literally had ALL of her notes on this 2" by 2" piece of paper with the writing sooooo tiny, it was amazing. She gets to the class and can't find her cheat sheet...but...she aced the test 'cause she had spent so much time making the cheat sheet that she'd actually LEARNED the material. LOL!! Just goes to show you...

Michelle Santiago said...

i came back to see the answer... yay! i guessed right :)