Friday, November 23, 2007

I'm thankful for boys who can croon....

I love this time of year because I can break out my Christmas CD's. One of my favorites is filled with holiday classics sung by Dean Martin, Nat King Cole, Frank Sinatra, and Bing Crosby. The familiar voices make me smile and just make driving to the grocery store a special treat. I listen to it well into January!


And how about hottie crooner Josh Groban? Who wouldn't melt into a puddle if they got serenaded by him? Yes, please!

So, who's voice makes your heart soar?

What I'm reading....The Luxe (still...it's so delish I hate to finish it!)

xo,

Steph

www.stephaniehale.com

Revenge of the Homecoming Queen, OUT NOW!

3 comments:

TinaFerraro said...

I'm a real softie for James Taylor, and last year he came out with a Christmas CD that I loved so much I kept in all car all year round...

Anonymous said...

Robin Thicke. I really need to buy his latest CD because I love that song "Lost without You." He can sing the telephone and well, you know...

Me said...

Steph, I just bought Josh Groban's Christmas CD... totally yummy! (Plus there's the whole dark-curly-haired-thing.) My all-time favorite Christmas crooner? Harry Connick, Jr. Hands down. =)