Tuesday, October 06, 2009

In a Dark Paranormal Kinda Mood

It's been a crazy couple of weeks, what with working on a new proposal, procrastinating on the book that's actually due, getting ready to move, and the flu flying all around me, taunting me with its power. So, in an effort to think about anything other than what I need to do, threw myself into my to-be-read pile. Here's what I read:


Graceling by Kristin Cashore




Evermore by Alyson Noel




The Summoning by Kelley Armstrong




And, by the way, they were all awesome. They all have sequels. And they are all going to haunt me until I get and read those sequels. Which can't happen until after the move. Grrrr.

What about you? Read any great books lately?

Hugs,
TLC

Oh. My. Gods. and Goddess Boot Camp (out now!)
Forgive My Fins (coming June 1, 2010)
Get your goddess on. Join the Ning!

7 comments:

Jennifer Rummel said...

I really enjoyed Once a Witch and Rachel Hawthorne's Werewolf series.

TinaFerraro said...

Yes! I recently read (and really enjoyed) NEVER CRY WEREWOLF by Heather Davis!

Marley Gibson said...

I have NEVER CRY WEREWOLF coming from Amazon!! Can't wait to read it!

Bibliopinions said...

TLC -- Kristin Cashore is going to be at Blue Willow on Friday night at 7:00 pm. Would love to see you!!! : )

Cathy B

Heather Davis said...

Haha, you guys are cute! I recently read Miranda the Great -- never read that one before and it was so great.

hugs,

Heather

Celise said...

I've started a new book, but I just finished reading Susan Mallery's (adult romance) "Accidentally Yours". Wow. Talk about heart-wrenching. I actually teared up a little. The hero had lost his 7 yr old son to a terminal disease called Gilliar's Disease and the heroine's 9 yr old son was dying from it as well. I won't give away the ending, but needless to say, that disease is a horrible way to die--for anyone--but especially a child because they're so much in physical pain at the end.

Good story.

Unknown said...

i read a really good book it was puppy love and it was sooooooooooooooo nice!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!