Sunday, March 09, 2008

The Boys of Summer ... and Winter

Few boys have hotter bods than die-hard athletes, especially those of Olympic caliber. So when we came up with the Fire and Ice theme, I knew immediately that I wanted to feature athletes of the Summer and Winter Olympic games. I expected to find a talented bunch, but let me tell you, I had no idea what kind of hotties I'd find listed on our team rosters.

The Boys of the Summer Games

Beijing 2008 is almost here--the opening ceremony is only five short months away--but here is a sampling of what you might see if you tune in for the competition.

Wolf Wigo
Water Polo












Gary Hall Jr.
Swimming








Keeth Smart
Fencing












Mark Ruiz
Diving












Giddeon Massie
Cycling








The Boys of the Winter Games

Torino 2006 is behind us, but Vancouver 2010 is fast approaching. Here are just some of the hotties you might see swooshing down the slopes or gliding across the ice.

Andy Finch
Snowboarding












Kris Freeman
Cross-Country Skiing












Jeremy Bloom
Freestyle Skiing
(also an NFL wide receiver)











John-Michael Liles
Hockey









Bode Miller
Ski Racing












Do you have any favorite athletes you can't wait to see compete in the next Olympic games? Please dish. Let the games begin.

Hugs,
TLC
OH. MY. GODS. -- Dutton, May 2008
teralynnchilds.com

5 comments:

TinaFerraro said...

TLC, you did an awesome job here, featuring these Olympic performers! The only one I can add is Apolo Anton Ohno (who gets a nod in HOW TO HOOK A HOTTIE). Thanks for posting these!

Me said...

Thanks T! And I didn't forget Apolo -- I figured since he'd been mentioned on the BuzzBlog before so I'd give some new guys the spotlight. =)

stephhale said...

Who can resist guys with names like Wolf and Bode? OMG, yum. Thanks for the eye candy, TLC! :)

Simone Elkeles said...

Seriously, this makes me wish I'd excelled in sports so I could hang with these guys!

Keri Mikulski said...

Okay, here we go.. Athletes - totally my type.. Yummy!