Monday, September 08, 2008

Signs of the Times!

A couple of years ago, my critique partner, Kelly Parra, introduced me to fun sign generating website:

sign generator

I went ahead and made a couple ridiculously fun signs:




Some months later, went back and made this:


And this weekend, I decided to ignore my book deadline and have more fun:




This site allows you to play with fonts and sizes, as well as numerous backgrounds, and believe me, you can lose yourself for hours, whether it’s for promo or just to create something to tease a friend or two.

Check it out and tell me what you think!

Tina Ferraro
How to Hook a Hottie - Book Sense Top Teen Pick
Top Ten Uses for an Unworn Prom Dress - Finalist, National Reader’s Choice Award
www.tinaferraro.com


11 comments:

Anonymous said...

just wanted you to know the link doesn't work.

TinaFerraro said...

Thanks, Petra. I have been having problems linking with the blogger lately. But it seems as if I fixed it.

stephhale said...

What a fun way to waste time! :) I've been messing with it on and off all day. :)

Marley Gibson said...

Oh, I can't wait to go home and play with this!! = )

Thanks Tina!

Anonymous said...

Hi Tina,
What fun! I'm going to have to play around with it when I have the time. Thanks for the link.

Janie

Anonymous said...

Love your signs, Tina. I can't get the link to work, but I love what you've created.

TinaFerraro said...

Yeah, Cindy, it's down. The link still works, though. :)

Me said...

Hilarious, Tina! Can't wait to try it myself. =)

Anonymous said...

OMG, Tina! What fun! I'm totally going to try that out myself. Procrastinationg? No, no, it's PROMO. lol. I love the signs you made.

Anonymous said...

seriously cool and v. fun.

Anonymous said...

Hi Tina!! Thanks so much for posting on my blog. It means tons to me that an author would take the time to!! I'll definitely let you know when I finish your book and tell you what I think. ^^ Thanks again!! :]

-Kelly