Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Deep thoughts...and a winner!

I must apologize for not having much in the way of posting today. I'm in the throes of finishing up my two non-fiction books and my mind is a bit fried. So, I'll leave you with two things. First, the winner of the copy of Wendy Toliver's MISS MATCH and a pretty cool YouTube.com video that really makes you think...

And the winner is.........

Marjolein

Congrats! Please e-mail me at marley @ webstuffdesign . com (no spaces) and get me your address so I can have the book sent to you.

And now...sit back and check this out...



Really makes you think, eh?

Hugs,
Marley = )

GHOST HUNTRESS: THE AWAKENING (Coming May 2009, Houghton Mifflin Harcourt)
GHOST HUNTRESS: THE GUIDANCE (Coming October 2009, Houghton Mifflin Harcourt)
GHOST HUNTRESS: The REASON (Coming May 2010, Houghton Mifflin Harcourt)
CHRISTMAS MIRACLES (Coming October 2009, St. Martin's Press)
SORORITY 101: Zeta or Omega? (Available from Puffin Books)
SORORITY 101: The New Sisters (Available from Puffin Books)

2 comments:

Sarah Jensen said...

WOW! Makes ya think. Kinda scary for me, I'm a technotard!

Marjolein Reads said...

Wow, yay, I won a book! : )
I just mailed you with my info, Marley
Many thanks!
Marjolein