Monday, July 20, 2009

More from DC!

Steph did a fantastic job of sharing the RITA news on Sunday, but I thought I'd give a couple more behind-the-scenes glimpses.

Here are Rosemary, Tera and me at the Golden Heart/Rita Reception, after Golden Heart finalist (and our friend) Vanessa Barnevelt told us to yell out "Rita!"



And here, another picture taken by her, in the last row of the Rita seating, just moments before the program began.



Next year's conference is in Nashville--hometown of country music. What else do we know about Nashville? Shout it out and let's get the BUZZ started for 2010!

6 comments:

stephhale said...

These pictures are amazing. I missed you all so much. The only thing I know about Nashville is that I better be there! ;)

stephhale said...

These pictures are amazing. I missed you all so much. The only thing I know about Nashville is that I better be there! ;)

Janie Emaus said...

Nashville is fantastic. I can just see us now at Tootsies. We ladies are going to take over the place. The last time I was there an Artic front had blown through, so I'm looking forward to seeing the town in warmer weather.

BTW, great photos.

TinaFerraro said...

Thanks, Steph and Janie. There is great excitement about holding the conference in Nashville next year, and I'm thinking it'll be very well attended. By all of us!

Cara King said...

You all look so elegant!

Heather Davis said...

Looks like so much fun, ladies.

I can't wait for Nashville! I've always wanted to go there -- since the film, "The Thing Called Love" with River Phoenix playing a singer/songwriter. I want to go to the Bluebird cafe to see undiscovered talent, and also take the bus to Graceland to honor the King!

Can't wait...

Heath