Thursday, July 09, 2009

Summer Reading?

It's summertime, so naturally, I've got a teetering TBR pile. Top of the pile today is Beating Heart, the latest release by A. M. Jenkins, a fellow Harper author who wrote the fabulous Night Road and Repossessed.

There's nothing better than a sunny day spent laying in the grass reading a great book. In fact, any day reading is great day, right?

So... what are you psyched to dig into this summer? Are you finding all the time you need to get reading?
And where is your absolute favorite place to read?

Hugs,
Heather


www.heatherdavisbooks.com
Never Cry Werewolf ~ Harperteen Sept. '09
The Clearing ~ HMH April '10

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm reading purses and poison by dorothy howell right now. This series is hilarious. I like reading in my wooden swing that my hubby built but I dream of having a hammock someday!
Steph

TinaFerraro said...

I was plowing through a pile and having a grand old time, but now work has caught up with me. In any case, I realized recently that somehow I've missed the latest in the Shopaholic series, and that's going top of my list!

sandi said...

I have a huge to be read pile. I just finished Barry Lyga's Goth Girl Rising. One that I will tackle soon is OR Melling's Book of Dreams.

I read pretty much anywhere, but the bulk of my reading happens before I go to sleep at night.