Sunday, February 18, 2007

How I Miss Thee...

I think one of the saddest things that can happen is this: Fall rolls around, you get totally engrossed in a TV show that has it all: great plotline, good timing, and best yet, total hotties.


Then comes the back news. Your show is cancelled! In a tribute to the boys gone bye-bye, here are a few of the hotties I've had to say good-bye to.



Hello Michael! Michael Vartan aka Michael Vaughn on ALIAS kept me coming back to the show over and over despite the far-out story lines. He was such a cutie...usually I'm a girl who likes the brunette guys, but this one...whew, is he ever amazing. There has never been a man who furrows his eyebrows quite like Michael :)







I've been in love with Milo Ventimiglia ever since I saw him as Jess Mariano in GILMORE GIRLS...then he got a show where he played a major role (BEDFORD DIARIES) The show, while shortlived and with weird storyline made me fall in love with Milo even more. Those eyes! That hair!

Happily, Milo is BACK as the selfless and talented Peter Petrelli on HEROES. Yay for Milo!






Cool Eddie Cibrian is next on the list... his portrayal of the confused, tortuned forest ranger on INVASION kept me coming back to the show...till they cancelled it. I've loved him since his days as the evil Matt Clark on THE YOUNG AND THE RESTLESS.










Last but not least, the yummy latin lover Jay Hernandez. As the uber-romantic Carlos on SIX DEGRESS, he was part of an ensemble good-looking cast. The show got cancelled after about 10 episodes and I hate ABC for keping me hanging on Jay's storyline :)

So there you have it! The hotties casualties of primetime casualties...who have I forgotten ladies?

Dona Sarkar-Mishra

-------'----,----@ @----,-----'-------

HOW TO SALSA IN A SARI - January 2008 from Kimani Tru

dona@donasarkarmishra.com

http://www.donasarkarmishra.com

http://donasarkar.blogspot.com

http://booksboysbuzz.com

6 comments:

stephhale said...

What a great post, Dona! I think you and I were the only ones watching Invasion and I, too, was pretty much only tuning in for Eddie's dimples. I was very sad when I realized it was over.
And Michael Vartan, sigh! I didn't watch him on Alias, but I LOVED him in Never Been Kissed with Drew Barrymore. He was also in this Lifetime movie, It had to be You. I've seen it like six times, but I watch it every single time it's on. I hope to see these two hotties again soon!
xo,
Steph
www.stephaniehale.com

Anonymous said...

Eddie, Milo love love!!!

Anonymous said...

Love Michael Vartan - don't know the others and actually don't care. Would never have watched Alias without him in it - despite what the network wanted people to believe he was the best part of that show!!! The good news is that Michael will be back in a series if it is picked up.

Marley Gibson said...

Yes...Michael Vartan will always be Mr. Coulson from NEVER BEEN KISSED. He's adorable!

GeminiWisdom said...

You forgot David Boreanaz from both "Buffy the Vampire Slayer" and "Angel." Now, he's on "Bones" and it's another one of my favorite shows.

Me said...

Love Michael Vartan!

Have to add my very obscure SciFi favorite FARSCAPE. This show ran on SciFi channel for four seasons, but just long enough for me to totally fall for Ben Browder. He plays an astronaut who gets launched through a wormhole into another part of the universe... and he has a gravelly voice to die for. (It's rerunning on WGN and the CW, if anyone's interested).

TLC