Tuesday, November 17, 2009

My Life in LOL Cats

Posting on the fly from the OKC branch and waiting for pesky mortals to get out of my chairs! Some recent LOL Cats seem relevant to my world so I thought I'd share them here.

If I wrote vampire books, I'd totally love this one:




Since I moved recently, I found this one hilarious:




And considering what I do write (aka myth-based fantasy) then no wonder this one cracked me up:




I wonder if it's true....

Hugs,
TLC

OH. MY. GODS. (now in paperback!)
GODDESS BOOT CAMP (out now!)
http://www.teralynnchilds.com

5 comments:

TinaFerraro said...

Thanks for these, Tera! I have two cats, one stray, and three neighbor cats that I am "aunt" to, so every day my life is in LOL cats. And I love it!

Ellz said...

I love the first one, great caption!
Elie (Ellz Readz)

Heather R. Holden said...

These are hilarious! The last one made me laugh the hardest. I'm not surprised, since I AM a shameless Greek mythology junkie. (There were FERRETS in there! The world makes sense now!)

sarah said...

the pandora one is giving me thoughts... .

Heather Davis said...

Those are so cute. What's with a bucket of ferrets? That's what they were, right?