Monday, January 08, 2007

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!


I have settled on an author pic. I went with the picture with the background and cropped out all the external stuff. Thanks everyone for your help! I am officially back from vacation and will be posting pics shortly :)

This year my resolutions are simple:
-Save more money (last year I spent uselessly and madly) This year I will only buy want I really really need and save for vacations and travel :)
-Write 2 books (last year I was pathetic and only wrote one...came up with tons of ideas and had 3 false starts, but none of that this year)
-Lost 15 lbs (last year I tried to do this through diet, but this never works for me. This year, I will work out like mad and cook for myself at home during the week)
-Get a grip on my day job (I need to figure out what I want to do for the next 10 years in the tech industry).

And that's it. Who else has resolutions they are willing to put out there for the world to see?
--D

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dona, you are so beautiful! I love your author photo. Glamorous yet friendly -- perfect.

Wendy T

Young Adult Authors said...

Could you be more gorgeous, Dona! Here's to a happy 2007!

Simone Elkeles said...

Dona,

You should be a model! I'd like to lose weight and sell a few more books.

Simone Elkeles
www.simoneelkeles.com