Wednesday, March 24, 2010

The Adventure Begins!

Well...I'm blogging from the passenger seat of my rig as we're rolling down the interstate. The apartment is packed, everything's in storage, and we are in the RV now! It's amazing how much stuff we fit in here. And here, I only packed twelve pairs of shoes. I think I'm doing pretty well. LOL!



First stop is Gettysburg for the Phenomenology 102 Conference where I'll be selling my GHOST HUNTRESS series of books, THE OTHER SIDE: A TEEN'S GUIDE TOO GHOST HUNTING AND THE PARANORMAL, as well as fun things like pendulums, magnets, and essential oils. I'm also speaking with my co-authors, Dave Schrader and Patrick Burns (also my sweetie.) We'll be getting in some ghost hunting in Gettysurg while we're there, you can bet on that! We've got formal events through the conference where we'll investigate, but we're hoping to slip away on our own, as well.

Gettysburg is amazing place. I'm not psychic in the least, but even the most insensitive person (and I mean that in a psychic way) can't help but feel the buzz in the air and the tremor in the earth when you're walking the battlefields and sites of skirmishes where sooooooooo many people lost their lives. There are many stories of ghosts appearing on the battlefield, or helping answer tourists' questions, only to vanish into thin air. I'm certainly hoping for one of these encounteres.



Have you ever been to Gettysburg? What was your experience?

Hugs,
Marley = )

2 comments:

TinaFerraro said...

I am excited just to be going on this blogging journey with you, Marley!

And no, I've never been to Gettysburg, but I am thinking it might show up in one of your next books?

Heather Davis said...

Wow! Cool, Marley. I can't wait to read all of our travel posts. I've never been to Gettysburg, but I bet you definitely get a sense of the souls lost there...